Author Topic: getting thru it  (Read 594 times)

Butterfly

• Personal Text
    I'm new here! :)
Re: getting thru it
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2017, 05:02:56 AM »
Hugs to both Cindy and Sky. One thing though I must say about this that I hope will help you in both your journey to healing. I found some very good info on the truth about cancer and hope that you will avail yourself of this wealth of knowledge that will give you options to help you decide on what to do for treatment. I highly recommend this. I watched the dvd series and it is backed up by lots of solid research. The website is called the truth about cancer. It is a good source. I have the series and the transcripts of each of these. I am looking to hold an info session at the public library for this series. Keep going you two!

Butterfly
"And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free" (John 8:32)

sky

• Personal Text
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2017, 04:46:48 AM »
Thanks Chrysalis, congratulations on your recovery and remission. One day at at a time. I keep forgetting that. Sometimes,  I remember to tell myself this is temporary.

Butterfly, thank you for your input. I am a very skeptical person and always study both sides of a issue whether that be health, politics, religion etc.
I even check the research and how that research was carried out. I  use a mix of western and eastern medicines or practices to cover all my bases. To be honest  I am not much of a gambler so I usually stick with the tried and true.  So far, that has worked well in my case. Cancer treatment like most  disease healing modalities will involve a list of pros and cons.  Success and failures.  I have found that there are very few absolute truths. 
Thank you for your kindness and support on wanting the best for us.  :)

cindy

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2017, 06:05:08 AM »
Hope you are doing as well as you can right now. Thinking about you and sending prayers. 
One minute at a time

sky

• Personal Text
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2017, 01:37:52 PM »
Thank you, Cindy. Will update in another post. I see that you are making lots of healthier changes in your life. Congratulations and glad your still able to go to therapy. :)