Author Topic: I'm Butterfly  (Read 164 times)

Butterfly

• Personal Text
    I'm new here! :)
I'm Butterfly
« on: February 06, 2017, 02:48:04 PM »
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I have been on the forums in the past as Puppets. I stayed for a while but then stopped coming here. I rejoined several times afterwards, but found myself in a different community of writers of posts. I recognize some names, but there are new ones as well. I have been in t for about 6 years now and have seen great progress. I am feeling a lot wholer than I was back then and am encouraged by this. I do have parts of me that are struggling with their issues and these forums will hopefully prove to be another avenue of support. I have a very supportive T and she is very much there for me. I like this community of people that come here and share their experiences as they go on their own healing journey, it is so nice to know that I am not in this boat alone and that there are others who may have gone through something similar to what I have. I hope I can encourage others in their journey of healing. Am looking forward to meeting you1 :)
"And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free" (John 8:32)

experimental

• Personal Text
Re: I'm Butterfly
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 09:54:26 AM »
Welcome, Butterfly! Hmm i don't think i remember Puppets, i was here from late 2010 :) but good to meet you.

So great that you have great progress and a supportive T - yay! You're definitely not alone here and i look forward to reading more from you. I see you have other posts so see you over there!

Butterfly

• Personal Text
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 06:20:25 AM »
I'm not sure when I came back on here but I did have other usernames after Puppets. I think it was rainbowbutterfly at one point or just rainbow. Thanks Experimental for the welcome. It's so nice to be back with such a warm welcome. :)

experimental

• Personal Text
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2017, 11:09:00 PM »
Aah, i remember rainbowbutterfly! If my memory's correct you're a fellow aussie right?? :)

You're welcome. and i'm glad you found this place again. the forum moved around a bit with a few different outages and the number of active posters has really dwindled....

Butterfly

• Personal Text
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2017, 08:14:57 AM »
Yeo Experimental I am a fellow Aussie! Good remembering! :) So nice to touch base!  :) :) :)

missatoo

• Personal Text
    Happy to be back!
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2017, 02:32:18 AM »
welcome back! I remember you as rainbow. though exp is sharper than I.
Truths needing to be heard but maybe not fact.

Butterfly

• Personal Text
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2017, 04:11:35 AM »
Thanks Misatoo. :) <3

cindy

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2017, 12:02:26 PM »
 I remember you too, so glad to see you back :)
One minute at a time