Author Topic: An unsent letter to someone I lost  (Read 654 times)

Raine

• Personal Text
    Life is my college.
An unsent letter to someone I lost
« on: May 20, 2016, 12:46:57 PM »
Hey girl,

I've been thinking about you from time to time throughout the years since I lost you and missing your   wise words and care and compassion. I realize that years ago I was out of control and really messed up in my head and all I did was hurt and scare you and I'm still feeling very remorseful and sorry and angry at myself because my actions caused me to lose you.The past years have been years of growth and change for me.I'm finally on the right medicine combination and have been for years. My mind is now clear and my judgment is now great.I'm not impulsive now and I have experienced a lot of good changes.I'm thinking without interference from the many human voices I used to hear and I'm not making poor or hurtful choices anymore. I miss what we had and realize I ruined it by my actions. Sometimes when I see the color purple I think of you.I was so messed up back then that I didn't know the truth from a lie.Things are so much different now.I'm always being honest now.I have learned a lot about feelings and emotions and how to control them and I know how to be proactive to keep myself from going into a downward spiral.Even though we both made mistakes you were so good for me. I have made new IRL friends and have my fiancée now but I still think of you from time to time. I'm sending a heartsmile....

Thanks for everything and for being you

Me