Author Topic: Letter writing help/Referral?  (Read 1891 times)

gseu345

• Personal Text
    I'm new here! :)
Letter writing help/Referral?
« on: January 18, 2016, 09:50:39 AM »
Hi,
I saw that the forum was reinstalled, the new design looks great! I was the member from Europe in a gang stalking situation.
(As suggested, this topic was moved from the 'Member to Member' category).

I would like to contact a Canadian human rights organization who know about SRA and most likely gang stalking also and have an international scope (they were mentioned on the forum before).

They seem to have only e-mail contact available. Since I suspect that my e-mails are being tampered with, I wonder whether someone from the forum could refer me to the organization (and/or help me by 'double sending' my mail to them so it won't get lost)?
If the organzation is willing to establish contact with me then it can be done via a more secure way (phone, skype, etc.) so no more assistance will be needed.

Thank you in advance (and also a belated happy new year)!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 10:24:18 AM by gseu345 »

HopeIsGentle

• Personal Text
Re: Letter writing help/Referral?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 10:42:19 AM »
I'd say this is PM-appropriate, think so?

What would you want sent?
The experience of victory makes a struggle feel worth repeating.

mule

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2016, 10:45:54 AM »
The organization is Persons Against Non-State Torture. They presented to the  United Nations and were featured on CBC the Canadian equivalent of BBC.  The organization's spokes people are  public so  I  am sure that if you just look around a bit more you can find other ways to contact them.

gseu345

• Personal Text
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2016, 12:01:30 PM »
Yes, that's the organization... They also seem to be on Facebook and Twitter - thanks for the tip, I might try those as well. The point is to have a redundant method of communication.

experimental

• Personal Text
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2016, 12:46:20 AM »
Hey gseu, have you considered simple workarounds like creating a new email and using a proxy server? Or changing your passwords? Or going to a library so that it's not linked to your IP address and creating a new anonymous email from there? Also check inside that no ones sabotaging the effort and such if you're multiple?

gseu345

• Personal Text
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2016, 03:23:43 AM »
Well, I think the problem with e-mail in this situation is that both free and paid-for mailservices can be (and are) manipulated at their service providers. So it doesn't matter from what IP or physical location the mail is sent from. Phone, chat, private messaging etc. are only slightly better. Skype, contact forms, discussion forums, blog comments are the best (or most secure/reliable) in my opinion.

experimental

• Personal Text
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2016, 10:30:45 AM »
Sorry I'm not sure what you mean. One of us emailing something for you is essentially the same as you emailing it from a new email address that doesn't identify you. You can create a number of these if you like (2, 3) as well as new anonymous Skype accounts to give them if you're worried that somebody on the other side can identify you from your email and tamper with it, and want to contact them from emails not associated with you.

If you're worried that all emails are being tampered with on their side, that's a much bigger issue and probably much less likely too. if that happened to any organisation it's a pretty serious issue, so unless you have reason to believe that they are essentially non-functioning as an organisation (since they are supposed to help people in your situation), then I'd give them the benefit of the doubt that emails are working. It would also not be made better by someone else double-emailing it on your behalf. Or really, it wouldn't be worth contacting if you believe they're non-functioning.

Does that make sense? Sorry if I have oversimplified anything, especially as I'm not very familiar with RA situations, but I hope you're seeking help in a grounded way and not either be too frightened or expect too much from what an overseas organisation can do for you.

Take care.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 10:33:41 AM by experimental »

gseu345

• Personal Text
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2016, 11:57:50 AM »
I would like to thank you all for your kind support and I'm sorry if I would sound too paranoid... maybe I'm over-worrying things.
I have sent an e-mail to them yesterday to see what will happen.
(By "service providers" I meant free e-mail services like Google, Yahoo!, GMX, etc...)

I'd like to find a professional or organization who know about SRA/GS, who could listen (that would be a great help in itself) and perhaps even help working out a course of action. Maybe even local help could be found, if not at helplines, some other human rights organizations could do something.

HopeIsGentle

• Personal Text
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2016, 12:08:21 PM »
You think that email tampering and SRA have some kind of connection?

That's a relatively new concept to me . . . compared to the rest of everything I've been dealing with. 

I'm really not sure that email tampering has anything to do with SRA? 
The experience of victory makes a struggle feel worth repeating.

gseu345

• Personal Text
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2016, 02:02:21 PM »
I think what I wrote wasn't clear in my #5 post... by "manipulated at their service providers" I meant that mails can be (and most likely are) tampered with at the e-mail providers. With all the modern technology, the network that does the gang stalking (and SRA) is quite extensive and seems to be pretty much present in all levels of society.

I documented many cases of e-mail and even regular mail tampering where the notion of 'accident' can be reasonably ruled out. I don't know if I should get into details on this, I think most SRA and gang stalking related webpages describe these aspects.